[Troubleshooting] Question about ES121 screwdriver / 关于ES121螺丝刀的问题

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-10-11 23:26:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry for the possible errors, I am writing this message in 2 languages ​​for your convenience
Hello!
Could you give me an official answer as a manufacturer to the question below?
Is the screwdriver behavior in this video normal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqASes_JuQw
The screwdriver spontaneously turns off at the time of tightening and does not turn on in any way, except after connecting the charger.
I bought this screwdriver, but I can’t use it because of this defect and opened a dispute with the seller about the refund.
The fact is that the seller says that this is normal and this is protection, although the instructions for the screwdriver say that if the torque is exceeded, the screwdriver just stops for 1.5 seconds (it does not turn off like dead!).
If you could confirm the defect with a reply letter (or even a scan of a document with a seal, if possible), I would be so happy that I would buy a screwdriver of your production again with the returned money, though from another seller)
I can provide any additional information, photos and videos to confirm the defect.

你好
您能否以生产商的身份正式回答以下问题?
该视频中的螺丝刀行为正常吗?- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqASes_JuQw
拧紧螺丝刀时,螺丝刀会自动关闭,除非连接充电器,否则螺丝刀不会以任何方式打开。
我买了这把螺丝刀,但是由于这个缺陷我无法使用它,并就退款问题与卖家提出了争议。
事实是,卖方说这是正常现象,这是保护,尽管螺丝刀上的说明说,如果超出扭矩,螺丝刀只会停止1.5秒钟(它不会像死机一样关闭!)。
如果您可以通过回信(或什至可以扫描带盖章的文件)确认缺陷,那么我很高兴能再次用退还的钱从您那里购买螺丝刀(虽然是从另一个卖家那里购买的)
我可以提供任何其他信息,照片和视频来确认缺陷。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-12 10:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for the late reply, please email detail problems of your product to guangzhoumorningtrade@gmail.com, the problems will be solved as soon as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 21:23 , Processed in 0.159206 second(s), 20 queries .