主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-10-6 18:31:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 NegatiFF 于 2019-10-6 19:29 编辑

Hello!
I was delighted with the EC121 screwdriver and ordered it through the Banggood online store.
But after receiving immediately ran into a serious problem.

The screwdriver spontaneously shuts off after 5-6 tightening the small screws of the mobile phone. It seems to happen at the moment of complete tightening, although several times this happened at the time of unscrewing.
I also noticed that sometimes a fully charged screwdriver after a few twists showed an empty symbol battery, but if you go to the settings or wait 15 seconds before turning off the screen and turn it on again, the battery symbol  is fully charged again.
I Updated Firmware to the latest version, but this did not fix the problem.
A very sad situation. While I was waiting for the delivery of this screwdriver, I constantly talked about it with my colleagues from the service center, so some were waiting for my feedback about it in order to buy the same one in the future. I hope this problem can be solved and I can also finally review it for my colleagues and the Russian segment of YouTube , as no one has yet done good and detailed.

There is a video recording where this malfunction is clearly visible - https://youtu.be/jg1-kZVssL0

Can you help me with this problem?

P.S. Sorry for my English, I'm actually from Russia;)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-14 13:55:04 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for the late reply, please email detail problems of your product to guangzhoumorningtrade@gmail.com, the problems will be solved as soon as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 21:21 , Processed in 0.159108 second(s), 20 queries .