[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-5-4 16:58:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi Guys!

My DS201 has unfortunately fallen on the Ground and is now slightly damaged. :-(
The Main-PCB and the LCD seems to still work fine and I fixed the breaks in the housing using 2-Component-Glue.
But the working Condition can only be achieved, when I use a Needle for sliding the ON/OFF-Switch,
because the upper Sliderpart is broken and I don't know yet, if I am able to fix this tiny piece of Plastic.

Therefore I ask you to send me (or post here at the forum) the exact Type/PN (and probably a Distri),
so that I can order a Replacement before trying to fix this tiny Part.

There are also some minor scratches on the acrylic Surface (I hope, they will vanish after polishing...), so that it would be a good idea to exchange this too.

Kind Regards  Robotech

BTW: Nice "Toy"; it has already proven to be useful... :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-5 09:36:30 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Robotech,
Thanks for using our famous DS201. Yet, I am sorry there may not be certain suitable spare part outside Mainland China. You can contact your vendor to buy a whole plastic case if need be. Or if you can find a 3D printer, we can provide the printing file for the switch button.

Hope this can help you with your DS201.

Best regards。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-6 02:08:24 | 显示全部楼层
Hi minidso,

maybe I didn't clarify enough the Problem: the Housing is already repaired and looks almost as good as new and its ON/OFF-Switch is working fine.
This have not been affected by the Crash and the Scratches on the acrylic Surface vanished after polishing with Displex.
I'd like to send you a  Pic (Size 4608x3456 Pixels) which should help to understand about which Part we are talking.
How do I perform this here? Most of the Button Infos are still in traditional Chinese, which is a bit hard to read for me.
And I don't care if there is only a Distri in China or somewhere else in the World: someone produces these Parts, someone sells them and some People (like me) need them for the one or other Reason.
I also buy in China, if the Part is only available there! What counts for me, is the fact, that I can get the Part within a specified time and can repair the Scope.

Kind Regards  Robotech
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-6 09:53:21 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Robotech,
          Sorry for not getting your point, do please upload a pic for clarification.

To upload a pic, you can do as follows:
1. If you are reply on the Chinese version webpage, click the upper corner on the right of the web page to change language version (Chinese to English);
2. Look your quick reply input frame for "Advanced mode" (it may be at the upper corner on the right), click to enter;
3. Click "Add picture" icon (looks like a small picture frame, next to the emoji), there you can upload a pic.

best regards.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-6 13:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
...and here comes the Pic. Look at the broken Part above the MCX-Connector.
This is what has happened to the ON/OFF-Switch and I need a new Switch.
My first attempts to fix this were not successful.

Kind Regards Robotech

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-6 13:38:31 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, didn't completely upload in the first Place...

broken Switch

broken Switch
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-9 10:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Robotech,

A pic is worthy than a thousand words.
Try to find this switch model ALPS SSSS811101 for replacement. If you can't find the exact model, see the specification below( alps website) for further info and find some other that can fit.
Good luck to u!

www.alps.com/prod/info/E/HTML/Switch/Slide/SSSS8/SSSS811101.html
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-9 21:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
Hi minidso,

that's exactly, what I need! Ordered a few at Mouser.de a moment ago.
Hope, they'll arrive before Weekend, so that I can repair this.
THX for your Cooperation and kindful help.

Kind Regards  Robotech
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2016-5-15 03:39:13 | 显示全部楼层
Just a short Reply Message: the DS201 ist working again!
The only thing I have to complain about is the Probe, which is bad compensated (or not compensated at all...).
This results in a more Sawtoothlike-Signal, then a Square in 10x-Mode.
All other things are working fine.

Kind Regards  Robotech

P.S. ...bought a used DS202 2d ago. Same Symptoms with the supplied Probe, which, btw, can't be switched between 1x/10x-Mode.
Used another Probe from an old defective Scope and a MCX-BNC-Pigtail-Adapter, adjusted it and this Combination is working fine (perfect Square in both Modes...)! :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-16 10:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Robotech,
DS202 is suggested to use with X1 probe.
If you have any problems about using the DS202, please feel free to tell us.
Thanks again for appreciating our mini DSO

Cheers~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:45 , Processed in 0.178168 second(s), 24 queries .