Comments...question?

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

vip

积分
发表于 2015-12-19 12:07:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Overall, I'm very pleased with my new miniDSO.  I hope this will be a handy alternative to my full size DSO when I travel.

I do have a couple questions:

- I updated firmware to 1.32.  I tried following instructions but they didn't say anything about a PART A and a PART B.  I assume I copy PART A...power cycle the unit.  Then I do the exact same thing with PART B and cycle power.  The user manual just said to copy the hex file and when it's RDY you are done.  It didn't say anything about PART B.

- What does System Setting - MenuCycle do?

- What does System Setting - ItemCycle do?

- I did find the description in the user manual for PostSlide and it works, but it's a confusing feature because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I can't tell if it only works when menu1 is showing, or when no menus are showing, or just randomly sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

- The menu "Save Param...Save 00.BMP...Save 00.DAT...Save 00.BUF...Save 00.CXV...Load 00.DAT...Load 00.BUF"
  What the heck is going on?????  When I'm trying to navigate and adjust parameters, open, close menu that "Save Param" menu keeps coming up, It seems like every 4th or 5th time I push the button that menu appears, then it goes away.  Sometimes it seems to be saving Params...It comes, it goes, it is VERY CONFUSING!  Please help me understand...when does this menu appear...how do I make it go away?

I think I understand how to navigate, except for that strange popup menu.   It is very annoying and I can not figure out when or why it pops up.

- When menus are hidden.  
UP DN= CH A voltage up/down....got it
<-  -> = time up/down....got it
(isn't there a way for me to change CH B voltage?)

Overall, I rate this a very neat product.  I've only been using it a few hours now and I already like it a lot.  However, the menu navigation is still very strange and it is not intuitive and I feel needs a little work.  I suggest you get rid of that popup menu and just add a Menu4 instead so it's not as confusing.

pacvis
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2015-12-21 10:31:04 | 显示全部楼层
We have a new user manual, you can refer it
http://minidso.com/forum.php?mod ... &extra=#pid2153
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2015-12-22 09:42:12 | 显示全部楼层
Upgrade APP1, or APP2, is by the firmware. "hex" file, the default boot into APP1, hold down the "STOP" into the APP2 when the phone is switched on.
MenuCycle is menu choose good, like the Trigger option, you can press the left key change Trigger channel, switching.
The nature of the ItemCycle also is same, like AD/DC.
PostSlide only in mobile channel "A" channel "B" channel "C" have A role.
"Save Param" interface shortcut is that occur when you long press the touchpad
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-2-14 23:16:29 | 显示全部楼层
pacvis did you get your 1.32 version part B loaded ? If so tell how in detail. Neither minidso nor sagittarius answered your question correctly. The question is about how Part B is loaded in the DFU and when? Both together before re-boot or one at a time, meaning  A is loaded first then reboot  (recycle as you say) the DSO before loading Part B. The manual does not say how to load B and when to load Part B it leaves it for the user to guess ho it is done. We know what Part B is used for and it boots with the pause/ run key. The manual says that. Minidso you are not very descriptive in your answers.
--Also what is the statement in the manual about formating the disk ?? when do you format it? And How do you format it? or is it done automatically?? Is it a traditional format like on any PC that wipes the disk clean? That sounds dangerous especially after loading new files?? I am 1.31 and holding till I see a detail description on how to actually load part B. Scared to do an update and mess my DSO up. I don't even know what the difference in 1.31 and 1.32 is other than part B ? By the way my DSO doesn't go to the DFU with the long press of the Pause/Run button as stated in the firmware instructions??? Maybe that is only for 1.32 not 1.31?? Who knows it is not clear? Please explain these issues to us and update your firmware instrustions. Thanks for your response here.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-2-17 09:45:17 | 显示全部楼层
cracker 发表于 2016-2-14 23:16
pacvis did you get your 1.32 version part B loaded ? If so tell how in detail. Neither minidso nor s ...

DFU to upgrade the firmware, with only one APP at a time.Part A and Part B is the same installation method.
APP is Part A or Part B is decided by the firmware itself.
The original APP is 1.28 didn't need to format the disk, not formatted DFU.Format is in the connected PC, format a disk on the PC.
Version 1.32 only after have Part B.
Enter DFU is long press the power button for 3 seconds.
Hold the pause button boot into the Part B, if there is no Part B, then into DFU mode
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-2-17 20:56:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thank You  Changid and Minidso
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-5-10 02:33:03 | 显示全部楼层
Hello
I am new buyer DS-202.
Today I receive parcel.
I buy with aditional 1x10 probe.
Internal of DS202 :
- PCB Version V-2.22. - It is not to old ? V-3.xx are december 2014 !
- Firmware V3.42D. - Need to be changed ?
- APP V1.28 = I changed to " V1.32 APP1 "

Please :
My DSO has lag :-(. It is after update ?  What I need to do now ?

Best Regards
Mike
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-10 11:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
Mike60 发表于 2016-5-10 02:33
Hello
I am new buyer DS-202.
Today I receive parcel.

- PCB Version V-2.22. - It is not to old.
DFUV3.42D. - Need to be changed .
what is it  lag?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2016-5-10 22:35:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for replay
LAG - delay between touch and appearance on display.
I see somewhere hardware version for mainboard 3.xx build on finish of 2014. It is true ?
What I need to do to upgrade from DFU V3.42D ? And from where to take file ?
Some protection foil for LCD ? Like for mobiles ( tempered glass ) ?
I like this mini oscilloscope and i am sure in time i will learn it better.
Thank you in advance
Mike
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2016-5-11 10:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
Mike60 发表于 2016-5-10 22:35
Thank you for replay
LAG - delay between touch and appearance on display.
I see somewhere hardware v ...

The firmware release
If released a new firmware, you can upgrade.
I don't know where to get protective film.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:51 , Processed in 0.160869 second(s), 21 queries .