找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 10492|回复: 0

[Sharing /User Voice] Trial on the AI-controlled MiniDSO TS100 (Disassembling)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 2015-9-16 11:08:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whenwe insert the soldering iron tip, we need to unscrew a bit the tip setscrew atthe soldering tip port of the handle.

Eitherside at the soldering tip port has a screw.

Unscrewboth screws, and you could remove the lid. Then we could compare the size ofthe handle with that of a 22-function-in-one screwdriver.

The screws on the shell are unscrewed by H1.5screwdriver bit. These screws might be made of stainless steal, which do not respond to a magnet. They could be attached to the screwdriver bit because they are elaborately made.
Let’s see what’s in the port. It seems that the tightly screwed screws serve to be fastening screws . It hit me that one of the two small screws inside the little package was relatively short and could serve as a substitute. I gave it a washer. It fit.

Theinternal layout sees a compact and well organized circuit board. The left endhas a port for large power DC5525, while the right end a large-interface springpiece for the soldering tip.

Thethick and robust DC socket for DC5525 which matches a socket measuring anexternal diameter of 5.5mm, and an internal 2.5mm and which is covered in ametal shell. We don’t need to worry that it will crack because of age.

Onthe right end of the handle shell there is a dark-grey metal reinforcement ringwhich serves to strengthen the intensity of the device. The copper chip hasgood spring and is riveted by screws.

ThePCB could be readily lifted when the two small screws that rivet the copperchip and one screw on the body of the handle shell are all removed.

Thesingle-chip microcomputer board and the mainboard are connected by a premium 16-footplug-in unit. The SCM is removable.

I wonder whether such structure serves for the expansion of the board size or for the convenience for upgrade or both.
The surface of screen

Theside view

Thesmall screws that rivet the springy copper chip are assembled or disassembledby T4 screwdriver bit. The port on the right end(the front end) has a groundingcopper chip inside.

Theinside of the handle shell sees stop-off strips, embedded screw nuts andbuttons.

Theleft end (the rear end) features a power supply port and a Micro USB port.

Singlechip small board is the brain of this smart mini soldering iron. U3: 652 XYP isbelieved to be the acceleration sensor. U4: inscribed with STM32 F103T8U6, is areinforcement-mode microcontroller featuring 64KB flash storage and ARM 32-bit.,and is encapsulated by VFQFPN.

Ifthe IC inscribed with 652 is MMA8652FC, that will be awesome. With 3-Axis and12-bit Digital Accelerometer, you could sense every slightest move of thesoldering iron.

I do not know much about the price of acceleration sensor. But I assume if an 8-bit sensor is enough to replace a 12-bit one for operation, it should help with the cost reduction.
U1: inscribed with S06DG, is a sophisticated operational amplifier that works on low voltage and consumes low power. It has an offset voltage of just 12uV. As is seen from its wire connection, the amplifier should serve to amplify the signals of the thermocouple.

I’ve never seen such rules for naming. The “DG” following “S06” means the production month and year-July, 2013.
In contrast, 12uV is way much stronger than the offset voltage of LM 358 amplifier at 2mV. Can you believe the precision of the temperature control could reach between -5 and +5 degrees? Do you think we could narrow the precision to ±2 degrees if we use LM358 or LM324?
Synchronous rectifier switch buck IC, RT7272B, input voltage limit-36V, 3A capacity, responsible for powering the control circuit. High efficiency, zero radiation, absolute strength over LDO. In a word,awesome!

U5:inscribed with R30D, is said to be the LDO with an output of 3.3V from XC6206or its equivalent. As is measured, it’s input voltage is 4V. So it is thesecond stagestabilized voltage.

U6:temperature sensor, used for measuring ambient temperature, inscribed with T6G,corresponding to model TM36, has a typical precision between ±1℃under the condition of +25℃.

Q1:main control tube, inscribed with 4421, probably is a high-speed PMOS tube ofAO4421, -6.2A/60V with a relatively large parameter margin, which ensurescomparatively high reliability.

Q2: The SOT23 little tube is possibly NPN’s, which serves to drive Q1 after the level switch.
K1 and K2: respectively two tact switches, looking good in quality.

OLEDdisplay is designed with a suitable size and nice performance

BeforeI re-installed the board, I soldered two copper chips onto it. Only one side ofeither chip was tinned. So I don’t have to worry much about petty partsdropping.

-------------------------------------------
Beforethis long article ends, let’s review the photoshopped picture in my post of Prize Quiz.

For the part of the soldering tip, I borrowed the image of Hakko T12 tip. Undoubtedly, TS100 real product is much more ingenious. TS100 soldering tipis built with practical materials. It should be costly due to its special parts such as the stop.
In conclusion, TS100 mini soldering iron features intelligent control, digital display, acceleration sensor and USB storage. It is ingeniously designed and elaborately fabricated. As another powerful invention against conformity in the history of MiniDSO, it must be an ideal toy for the vast majority of electronics-goers. Most important, it is Made in China. Simply put, this is the bomb! I hope its designer and manufacturer will continue to perfect its features. I wish greater quality and lower cost. This is believed to be a wish shared by those who work in the line of electronics and who love it.
I’ve directly given the designer my suggestions and ideas, which will not be further discussed here. The trial version is pretty good already. However, by the time when this article is posted, I have been informed that the designer has already developed new features and meanwhile has improved the old, such as adjustable step length, lower sleeping temperature than work temperature, and stronger protection. I believe that the official version will be superb and that its debut is something we all look forward to.
MiniDSO TS100 Soldering Iron Official Page:
http://minidso.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=732&extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:39 , Processed in 0.150333 second(s), 21 queries .