[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 前天 05:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I bought your screwdriver.
Made very high quality, but could be improved further.
1. Main button - the finger does not always find it.
I added a small stainless steel ball to it - it became much more convenient.
2. If you use a screwdriver like a regular one (sometimes necessary), your fingers get on the display, and it makes a lot of crunches and clicks.
I applied viscous silicone gel around the perimeter of the display glass (shown by the red arrow), from the inside - the creaking and crackling disappeared.
3. The magnetic fixation of the bit is weak. I added a small cylindrical magnet inside.
4. The screwdriver spindle locking mechanism did not always work, about 6 times out of 10. This was very annoying.
Perhaps this is a consequence of a stronger magnet that influenced the cylinders. I measured the diameter of the cylindrical “crackers” of the locking mechanism to be about - 1.95mm

I machined cylinders with a diameter of 2.05mm from stainless steel, which is absolutely non-magnetic. After this, the spindle locking mechanism began to work perfectly.

Please improve:
1. Reduce the delay between the start of manual rotation and automatic rotation. It’s annoying to wait every time for automatic rotation to start.
2. Create a mode in which the start occurs immediately at maximum speed, without annoyingly slow acceleration of rotation. This point is very important!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分

社区居民忠实会员

发表于 前天 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your suggestion, we will test the locking mechanism and other suggestions.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:29 , Processed in 0.161382 second(s), 23 queries .