找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4068|回复: 1

[疑难问题] ES15 problems (Impact not working, Dead after Firmware upgrade)

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2022-4-22 01:37:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 AcE_Krystal2 于 2022-4-22 01:40 编辑

Hallo MiniWare

I'm big fan of your products but I'm a bit let-down by my experience today.

Today I received the new ES15, replacing my old ES121. I charged it for a few hours before using it.

Impact drive mode now working :
I quickly discovered that mine did not have a working "impact" mode. When I enable the "impact" mode I see "IMP" in my screen, but there is no actually "hammering/impacting" The motor just try's to keep spinning why it can't. Sometimes the screwdrive will keep trying to rotate even though I released the button, making it spin for ~15 seconds in my hand before it finally stops. This does not happen when I dissable the impact mode.
I searched up some reviews, and mine is clearly not doing what is suppose to happen as shown in this video : https://youtu.be/DZt9mtL_pTI?t=274

Firmware upgrade "bricked?" the ES15? :
I wanted to update the firmware to be up-to-date and also hoped that the impact mode might start working after the upgrade. My firmware was version 1.00. I downloaded an read the manual given for the ES15 on this forum. I downloaded "ES15APPV106" (Version 1.06). I hold down the SET button and connected the USB to my PC (Windows 11).  Text "DFU3.50" showed in the screen and windows opened a removable disk. I dragged the file "ES15APPV106.hex" into the removable drive. The moment I let my mouse button lose to drop it started copying the file but at the same time the removable drive dissapeared. The file-copy windows gave me an message that it could not copy the file. I had no Idea what to do, as the manual states you need to copy it into the disk and wait for the .hex to change to .rdy. But this ofcourse did not happen as the file could not copy to a drive that dissapeard the moment I started copying a file into it.

I left it concted for ~10 minutes, just to be sure it maybe fixed itself or something, but nothing happened. I disconnected the USB after ~10 minutes in hopes I could retry the process... but now the ES15 is not responding to anything anymore... As if it is bricked... None of the buttons do anything, connecting it to PC is giving me a USB sound, but no drives show up. When trying a new firmware upgrade I don't get the text "DFU3.50" in the screen anymore and also no USB-drive is showing up.

I bought my ES15 following the link on the official Miniware site : http://www.miniware.com.cn/product/es15-motion-control-electric-screwdriver/
Pointing to this shop : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32819529846.html
That is te exact one I bought.

I hope someone can give me a solution and maybe explain to me what I might have done wrong?
I also have a new mini powersupply (MDP XP) that I wanted to update, but now I'm scared of doing that.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 10:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will solve the problem for you by e-mail, thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|MINIWARE产品技术交流 迷你工具-智能烙铁-加热平台-示波器-体感电动螺丝刀-数字电源-智能镊子 ( 粤ICP备07030012号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:27 , Processed in 0.159813 second(s), 20 queries .